Walt's "Turn Your Passion into Profit" Writer's Course
Here is a course overview:
About The Course
Do you have a book idea? Have you always wanted to have a published book to your credit? Do you have a compelling family history or personal story or valuable information to share? Don't know how or where to start? Have questions?
If you haven't seriously considered self-publishing because YOU believe that self-published books are somehow less valuable, less prestigious, less lucrative or less powerful in any way--or that the process is more difficult, more expensive or more prohibitive--then your instructor, Walt F.J. Goodridge, has an eye-opening, mind-bending, belief-raising, trope-trouncing, stereotype-smashing, myth-mangling, bias-busting, possibility-packing, excitement-inducing course just for you!
"Reality in the making!"
Chief Warrant Officer Raymond was a recent client who had an idea for a unique guide based on his own experience finding employment after two military deployments. The book is titled Rucksack to Briefcase. This email was sent within 24 hours of us launching and announcing the site (even before the book was written):
"Walt, Received my first sale in less than 24 hours! That's exciting! Can you believe it? My first e-book sale wow reality in the making."
"Three books already! Thanks to you!"
“I've published 3 books already thanks to you and your workshop which was a well aimed kick in my lazy patookus. I think I've 2 more books of poems in me, and possibly another short-story collection! God bless you Walt and more power!”
Read more at : https://www.saipanwriters.com/
"Impossible childhood dream..."
"I wrote and published THREE books and writing more. It was an impossible childhood dream but your workshop and coaching made it possible!"--Riza Ramos
Read more at : https://www.rizaramosbooks.com
Walt F.J. Goodridge
Your instructor, Walt F.J. Goodridge, is the author of
over two dozen books including:
• Turn Your Passion into Profit (first
published in 1999),
• The Tao of Wow,
• Living True to Your Self
• How to Become a Nomadpreneur
as well as books on health, travel, World War II history, politics and more
His self-published books have accomplished these milestones and more:
• used as texts in college courses in the United States
• featured in history books in Europe
• earned him the 2021 Governor's Humanities Award for Preservation of Culture by the CNMI government (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands)
• allowed him to be a full-time passionpreneur, part-time nomadpreneur, and now pandemicpreneur earning "location-free" income while living on a tropical island in the Pacific.
Walt has and will continue to refuse offfers from major publishers--prefering instead to let his "little flights of fancy" (as one publisher referred to his books) sustain him in the manner to which he has grown accustomed: that of freedom and control!
If YOU believe that self-published books are somehow less valuable, less prestigious, less lucrative or less powerful in any way--or that the process is more difficult, more expensive or more prohibitive--then your instructor, Walt Goodridge, has an eye-opening, mind-bending, belief-raising, trope-trouncing, stereotype-smashing, bias-busting, possibility-packing, excitement-inducing course just for you!
- ✔ Welcome & A Few Important Points (1:20)
- ✔ How to Get the Most From This Course (7:50)
- ✔ About This Course (9:14)
- ✔ Basic Requirements + Why Publish? (8:08)
- ✔ About Your Instructor (11:44)
- ✔ Show & Tell (5:19)
- ✔ Some Unusual Ideas You'll Hear in This Course (4:38)
- ✔ The Origin Story: Why I Call This Course "Little Flights of Fancy" (4:33)
- ✔ The GRANDSLAM Brainstorm! (6:25)
- ✔ DEMO: How I Work From Lists (10:46)
- ✔ Let's Make a Book! (10:27)
- ✔ Getting Started: The Very First Thing You Should Write! (5:16)
- ✔ There's No Such Thing As Writer's Block (21:14)
- ✔ MY Process (5:04)
- ✔ DEMO: How to Start & Format Your Document (26:33)
- ✔ DEMO: How to Create a Hyperlinked Table of Contents (13:18)
- ✔ Tips for Non-Fiction Authors (9:34)
- ✔ Tips for Fictiion Authors (5:00)
- ✔ Finding and (Legally) Using Images (5:35)
- ✔ The Task-Driven Orange (3:55)
- RESOURCES for The Creative Process
- ✔ Does KDP edit my book? (1:40)
- ✔ What's an Imprint? (0:44)
- ✔ Translation options? (2:58)
- ✔ Graphic novel possible? (3:22)
- ✔ Audio version? (6:12)
- ✔ Update content after publication? (4:14)
- ✔ Book too long? (4:28)
- ✔ Multiple pen names ok? (2:35)
- ✔ Copyright really necessary? (2:08)
- ✔ Resumé-worthy? (3:24)
- ✔ Cure for Perfection Paralysis? (5:58)
- ✔ Negative reviews on Amazon? (7:53)
- ✔ From blog to book? (5:11)
- ✔ What if my story doesn't sell? (4:15)
- ✔ Smashwords any good? (4:30)
- ✔ Can you do it for me? (2:50)
- ✔ Add pages after publishing? (4:35)
- ✔ If I sell my expertise, won't I lose customers? (3:59)
- ✔ How can I protect my insights? (10:48)
Walt's Pandemic message:
In my latest publication, The Pandemicpreneur Report: How to Make Money in this New Global Paradigm...Without Ever Leaving Your Home...*
I share some strategies for generating location-free, pandemic-proof income. Becoming an infopreneur or content creator through the written word is one of the most practical ways to start generating those streams of income. The knowledge and skill set you'll develop as a result of this course will be well worth the investment--provided you take the information and apply it!
--Walt F.J. Goodridge
(*download free: https://www.thepandemicpreneur.com)